Scholarship at University of Washington


Scholarship at University of Washington

Degree Type
United States
Level of Funding
Partial Funding
Students at the University of Washington are eligible to pay reduced tuition and fees if they are classified as a refugee/asylee by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Spouse and dependent children are also eligible for this reduction.

To apply, students must provide the following documentation:

- Complete and print the Tuition Reduction for Non-Resident Refugees and Asylees Application Form. Original copy of the form must be returned to our office. Emails and faxes are
not accepted.
- A copy of the I-94 form, Departure Record, and documentation that attests to the date of arrival in Washington State.

Please visit the university website for more information