While the crisis in Syria continues, it is clear that ongoing support is needed for Syrian students to continue their education. Through PEER, IIE and its partners are ensuring that higher education is not neglected. Universities around the world have met the challenge by offering scholarships and other educational opportunities. Featuring your university’s opportunities on PEER will allow students to identify opportunities available to them and your university will join a global network of higher education institutions committed to supporting Syrian students.
- Supporting Displaced and Refugee Students in Higher Education: Principles and Best Practices
- WES Webinar: Countries in Distress: Syria and Iraq
- Refugees at Universities – Programmes and Measures
- How to Ensure Effective Integration of Refugees on Your Campus
- Recognize Qualifications Held by Refugees – Guide for Credential Evaluators
- Syrian Regional Refugee Response Inter-Agency Information Sharing Portal
- Refugee Studies Centre